At Hones Lawyers our leasing client base includes Local Government authorities, institutions, shopping centre operators, investors, self-managed superannuation operators, developers, landlords and tenants.
We understand that an in-depth knowledge of the changing legislation relating to leasing transactions is essential, to ensure our clients are properly advised. We have provided assistance to our clients in the following types of leasing matters:
- Negotiating lease terms, including varying existing lease terms
- Drafting leases for shopping centres and large commercial building
- Preparation of agreements to lease
- Reviewing and advising on lease terms
- Advising on the interpretation of provisions in a lease including option and market review provisions
- advising and acting in dispute matters
- Preparation of licence agreements either as stand alone or in conjunction with other transactions
- Advising in incentive, fit out and naming rights transactions
For more information on Leasing call us on 02 9929 3031.